Orthomerica will be discontinuing the sale of the Newport Lite Hip System. Depending on orders, we anticipate this stock to be depleted by December 15, 2020. Part numbers to become obsolete include 3662, 3662.03, and 3662.05.
The Newport Lite will be replaced with the latest member of the Newport family of hip orthoses—the Newport Ultra™ Hip system! Please click here for more information.
Key benefits of the Newport Ultra include:
- No tools required for adjustments
- Accommodates hip development through two abduction/adduction joint mechanisms
- Virtual joint is easily set to control hip flexion, extension, adduction and abduction
- Locking screw provided to prevent patient from modifying flexion/extension range
- Universal for right or left side and one size fits all
- Easily customized to provide an exact fit and effective control
- Well accepted by patients
The Newport Ultra represents the new generation of post-operative hip management programs. For more information, please contact Orthomerica’s Customer Service team at 800-466-6770.