The STARband Plus cranial remolding orthosis (CRO) was developed to provide another strategic clinical option for the care of infants with skull deformities. This design represents the continuation of Orthomerica’s commitment to advanced cranial programs with our sixth FDA-cleared CRO design.
Each product in the STAR® family of CROs has unique and specific features to address this challenging patient population and to produce optimal clinical outcomes.
- Multiple liner options—including ¼” AliPlast™!
- Low profile, full coverage option
- One-piece living hinge
- Easy donning and doffing by caregivers
- Additional adjustability for moderate to severe deformities
- Postoperative patients
- Endoscopic strip craniectomy and cranial vault reconstruction procedures
- Maintains contact over the top of the head
- Deformational patients
- Preoperative craniosynostosis