|Model # with Virtual Hip Joint|
|With Assembled Side Specific
|Size||Left||Right||(sold unassembled)||Waist Circ.||Hip Circ.||Proximal||Distal|
Unique patented disk technology adjusts easily for hip development.
The Newport 3 Hip Orthosis has been the industry standard for over a decade. Innovations like the patented clamping disks, allowing precise contouring of the pelvic section and the Universal Virtual Joint, which provides unprecedented strength in a small component, have made the Newport Hip Orthosis the most popular choice for physicians, orthotists, and patients, worldwide.
- Post-operative hip revision patients
- Primary arthroplasty patients at risk to dislocate
- Patients needing stability after dislocation
- Inoperable patients requiring hip stabilization
- Patients who can benefit from a hip orthosis to reinforce hip precautions
Unisex Pelvic Component
- Male/Female adjustability with unique patented disk technology
- Single-push click’n close fastener for simple donning and doffing,
- Chafe and loop also available
Virtual Hip Joint
- Abduction, adduction, flexion, extension adjustments
Optional, unilateral ARC™ (Anti-Rotation Cable) is available.
- Infinite adjustment of internal/external rotation
- Modular—fits all Newport® Hip Systems
- Washable, CoolFoam™ liner