|Size||Model #||Waist Circ.|
Mid-profile Spinal Orthosis
New laparoscopic surgical techniques and innovative rehabilitation programs are changing the orthopedic management of spine disorders. Since these procedures have become less invasive and create less soft tissue disruption, there is a need for new orthotic management to complement the spinal treatment program. The Mid-Profile Orthosis provides stability and control only where it is indicated to reduce spinal muscle atrophy and deconditioning.
Patented compound closure system provides patient-regulated compression to supplement abdominal musculature. Coolfoam™ liner provides a comfortable patient interface. Thermoplastic posterior component extends to T9 and provides total contact over the paraspinal muscles. The anterior panel includes a pocket with an internal thermoplastic shell to provide abdominal support and control motion. Thermoplastic components can be removed during the rehabilitation phase so the patient can strengthen abdominal and back muscles within a safe range of motion.
- Postoperative laparoscopic disk replacement
- Postoperative IDET procedures (Intradiscal Electrothermal Annuloplasty)
- Postoperative lumbar laminectomy
- Postoperative spinal fusion
- Chronic low back pain
- Mechanical back pain with activities of daily living
- When spinal control of extension and flexion is desired/required
PDAC Approved HCPCS Code L0631/L0648